On the unchartered map of the present we are a culture nod where new art is born, critical thinking is encouraged and education is offered.
Still operating train stop Žilina-Záriečie (built in 1946) is since 2003 a connection of a culture space, artistic laboratory and a collective of professionals coming from different areas. In 2009 a second building S2 was added to the station built with hay packets and plastic crates. We support creativity and contemporary art, our programme is a mosaic of recent contemporary art in all genres. We are a place for residencies, education, community activities and a train stop since the train on the way from Žilina to Rajec still stops here. Since 2011 we have been restoring New Synagogue designed by architect Peter Behrens which will serve as a Kunsthalle and is now already in use by Plusmínusnula gallery.
• STANICA - Information for visitors - 2019_4 (PDF)
• STANICA - List of Equipment - 2019_4 (PDF)
• STANICA - Technical documentation (PDF)
• SYNAGÓGA - Information for visitors - 2019_4 (PDF)
• SYNAGÓGA - List of Equipment - 2019_4 (PDF)